ALL BECAUSE SHE NEEDED TO CALL HER MOTHER
"- What the f*** fox?
- Such a weird night, right?
- Well... This was just a watermelon random foggy night... And it just happened we were there.
- Afterall, two cigarettes for a call is not bad!
- And there were Gauloises. Not just cigarettes! The classic ones. Jut to fit her perfect nonchalant style.
- Definitely. Should we tell her again how much we both visually falled in love with her?
- Maybe. Maybe she already knows.
- Or maybe we might just sound like stalkers if we do so.
- Well, we are kind of stalkers in this case. Visual stalkers, but still stalkers.
- I should go there and film her.
- Go where?
- To last night.
- By train?
- However. Today is Friday the 13th. Anything random could happen again."